Friday, 31 May 2013

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

Being very pale I have a lot of difficulty finding the right foundation. I am limited to what I can get due to many brands not doing the right shade for me. Even Illamasqua couldn't match me without using more than one foundation, which I found very surprising. Previously I had been using MAC studio fix fluid foundation in NC15.  I really liked it, however I found that as the day went on I started to look a little orange - not ideal. Luckily though when reading through blogs a few months ago I saw a review of the new shade NW10. Slightly more pale and matches perfectly on my skin! 

This foundation has good coverage and comes in a wide variety of shades. It also has a SPF 15 to protect your face from the sun. My bottle lasted me about 4 months and that was with everyday use.

The downsides of this product are that it can make my skin a bit dry, so might not be suitable for people that have dry skin anyway. I apply a primer first and this tends to help. Also one thing that I find really cheeky from MAC, is that you have to buy the pump separately. So you pay £20.50 for the foundation and then another £3.50 for the pump. But once you have the pump you can keep it and keep using it on new bottles.
Packaging and bottle

Bottle

Face with just foundation and primer applied (sorry poor quality)

You can buy the foundation from any MAC store or counter, or on there website. here's the link - 


No comments:

Post a Comment