Saturday, 1 June 2013

Illamasqua Cream Blusher - Promise

Illamasqua is one of my favourite make up brands. My uni make up kit is predominately made up of these products and after a visit from one of the make up artists I had my eye on a new blusher.
I've never really experimented with cream blushers before but I have to say I'm very impressed - but I can't say I'm ever disappointed with Illamasqua!
Promise is a nice rosy pink shade. I felt it was a good match for my pale skin.



I applied this product to the apple of my cheek to give colour. You really need a tiny amount as it is very pigmented! You can apply it with a brush or your fingers. I used my fingers first and then blended a little more with a brush. The product gives a great flush of colour and I would definitely recommend it!
 Of course with it being Illamasqua there is plenty of other creative things you could use it for. For example - mix it with a white foundation to create a pink one! Not that you would go out with a pink face but it is great for a creative shoot. Here I used it on my lips -I thought it was a great lip colour. It felt very soft but would probably dry out the lips a bit, but as long as you keep moisturising that shouldn't be a problem!

Using the product on lips



4 comments:

  1. It looks great on you!! I love Illamasqua. Nice review! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog...just thought I'd check your blog out too and loved this post!

    I love cream blushers as I find they give you a lovely, rosy glow and Illamaqua don't disappoint!

    This looks like a lovely colour and during the summer it's nicer to wear lighter products which will just give you a healthy glow!

    Love it! :)

    Layla xxx

    http://www.layladbeauty.co.uk

    http://www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post for more details. http://a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete