Thursday, 27 June 2013

IMATS 2013: My Review and pictures

On Sunday I travelled to London for my first experience of IMATS. I had saved for a while and was very excited to get some new additions to my make up kit. After an early start I arrived in London at around 9.30 and was nice and close to the front of the queue ready for the 10am opening.
The event wasn't as big as I had imagined and over all I don't think it is worth £40 for a ticket. The stands had great discounts but they were kind of cancelled out by the money you paid to get in. Despite this I still had a good day and it was fab seeing all the brilliant make up looks being created. I did leave briefly and went to the Illamasqua in Beak Street as I was disappointed to find they weren't at IMATS this year. They had 30% off due to them not being there so I still managed to get a bargain. NARS had a great discount of 60% which I wish I had noticed sooner as it got so busy! I decided to keep away from MAC as their discount wasn't amazing so I tried to go for brands I didn't usually buy.
We went back to IMATS in the afternoon and there was a bit more of an atmosphere as all the make up looks were starting to be finished. We watched the Battle of the Brushes student make up competition which showed some great talent. Here are my pics from the day-
View of the whole show








Karla Powell



My favourite of the BotB comp. was disappointed they didn't win anything!


Wristband




All my purchases 


No comments:

Post a Comment