Sunday, 16 June 2013

Liebster Award.

So this week I was nominated for the "Liebster Award" by Jo over at A Hint of Glitter. Very happy about this as I've always wanted to get a nomination. Thanks Jo!  So here we go...
The Rules-

1) Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger set you.
2) Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers to answer.
4) Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5) Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6) No tag backs.


1) Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I always do my make up first as i tie my hair up out the way so that I don't get make up in it.


2) If you could only wear 3 makeup items what would they be?
I would wear mascara and eyeliner - because I have blonde eyelashes and pale skin so I think they bring out my eyes a bit more. And also concealer to hide dark circles and any blemishes.

3) Light or full coverage foundations?
A few years ago I would have said light, but since starting my course at uni my skin isn't as great any more so now i go for full.

4) What is your favourite perfume / scent?
Definitely Alien by Thierry Mugler! 

5) If you could only use one makeup brand, what would it be and why?
MAC! I have a slight obsession with MAC, I love everything that they make. My dream in life would be to work for them and I always spend most my wages every month on MAC products. Also they pretty much have everything you could need if you were only to use one brand haha.

6) A beauty product you wouldn't repurchase and why?
I recently purchased Big Fatty Mascara by Urban Decay and it just wasn't for me unfortunately. Not keen on the look it gives my eyelashes.

7) Go to hair style?
I love fishtail plaits. So easy and I think they look great.

8) Do you prefer Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Lipstick. Not really a fan on lipgloss. I love red/orangey lipsticks.

9) Whats your favourite bright colour to wear as eye shadow?
I dont' really wear bright colours to be honest. I wear browns during the day and dark smokey eyes if I'm going out at night.

10) Favourite fashion brand?
I really like Topshop, River Island and AX Paris. 

11) Most used makeup brush?
MAC 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush

11 Random Facts About Me
1. Everyone thinks I look a lot younger than I actually am (annoying now but I'm sure I will love that in a few years).
2. I have an unhealthy love for pizza.
3. My favourite colour is purple.
4. I'm a bit of a Sims 3 geek.
5. My favourite film is Anastasia. No Laughing!
6. When I was younger, I was a bit of a tomboy.
7. I am get very addicted to american shows. My favourites being One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, The OC etc. But they all keep getting cancelled so at the moment I love Revenge!
8. I have so much hate for BBQ sauce and Pepperoni.
9. I probably spend too much time on Facebook.
10. I have a bad lung so I have had a cough for 5 years. So when people moan they have an 'annoying cough' I feel a little bit of hatred towards them haha.
11. My dream is to road trip around America and get married in Vegas!

I nominate- (i only got 6 as everyone seems to have already done it! Sorry if you guys have already too!) 
http://missfdmakeup.blogspot.co.uk
http://alanyabrooke.blogspot.co.uk
http://diamondsandraindrops.blogspot.co.uk
http://prettymeblogs.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.theglittervixen.com
http://www.the-lipglossary.com

My Questions
1. What made you start a blog? 
2. What is your favourite beauty product?
3. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
4. What's your favourite make up brand?
5. What is your favourite website to visit that isn't a blog site
6. What is your most loved possession?
7. What is your favourite movie?
8. What are you currently saving up for or planning to buy?
9. What is your pet hate?
10. What is your favourite place to be?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 



1 comment: